Review of the NEW ResMed AirFit™ F30
ResMed’s top-of-the-line reputation has taken another leap into CPAP greatness. Introducing the AirFit™ F30 Full Face mask!
ResMed AirFit™ F30
The new AirFit™ F30 is part of the ResMed family of full face CPAP masks.
- Designed to cover the nose and mouth to allow the user to breathe through either while sleeping.
- F30 series is more lightweight and comfortable than traditional full face masks.
- The frame is soft, flexible and includes integrated padding.
- The mask moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.
- Similar in concept to the older generation Mirage Liberty™ model.
Click here to learn more!
F30 Cushion & Frame
- The AirFit™ F30 full face mask covers the nose and mouth without the aid of a forehead support. The frame spreads low beneath the eyes and rises high above the ears. Those who are claustrophobic or enjoy reading and watching TV before falling asleep may enjoy the open range of visibility.
- The newly designed seal provides an effective seal across a wide range of therapy pressures to strengthen the seal throughout CPAP therapy. This cushion pairs with the frame which is intended to fit a number of different face types and structures.
- The quick release elbow with air diffuser allows the user to quickly stop and start therapy without the need to disrupt the mask. Diffused venting evenly disperses air to dampen air flow and noise out of the mask.
Purchase a cushion!
F30 Mask Headgear
- The plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability. It has more padding than traditional CPAP headgear offer.
- The Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- The headgear is one size fits all and adjustable. No need to worry about which size to purchase.